~David Gilmour

~~ Wish you were here

 So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,那麼,你認為你可以從地獄天堂,
Blue skies from pain.從痛苦的藍色天空。
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?你能告訴綠色的田野,從冰冷的鐵軌?
A smile from a veil?一個微笑從面紗?
Do you think you can tell?你認為你能告訴嗎?

And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?他們並沒有得到你你的英雄換來了鬼魂?
Hot ashes for trees?熱灰燼的樹木?
Hot air for a cool breeze? ,涼風熱空氣?
Cold comfort for change?寒冷舒適的變化?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?和你交換上走在籠中的帶頭作用的戰爭的一部分嗎?

How I wish, how I wish you were here.我多麼希望,我多麼希望你在這裡。
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,我們只是兩個迷失的靈魂,在魚缸裡游泳,年復一年,
Running over the same old ground.在同樣古老的地面運行。
What have you found?你有什麼發現? The same old fears.同舊的恐懼。
Wish you were here.希望你在這裡。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ~咰龍~ 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()